Osho: I Was a Master in Heaven

heavens changed



Osho: I Was a Master in Heaven
21 August 2007

This is Osho, and I am communicating today about what is here in the moment.
Well, let’s see… After I had passed over, which was quite awhile ago, I found myself in a very interesting position, because I did--for a while--teach beings in the dimensional existence about enlightenment, attainment, ascension, more observations that I acquired in my dimensional experience after I passed over; and I’ve been through many realizations, many insights, many observations, many discoveries, when I realized that the enlightenment/ascension/attainment process was a diversion, because that process diverts attention, diverts focus separate from self. It was a tough realization, because I have defined myself according to such manifestations of ascension, attainment, enlightenment - and then, you realize that’s not the way it is, in truth, in essence.

The actual realization is that who I am is already here, already exists. All that must occur is that each human being must realize that. It is a realization. It is a transcendence. It is not an enlightenment/attainment/ascension process, because that would merely make a statement that I am not already who I am, that I have to first become worthy of myself, I have to first become acceptable unto myself; and the basic principle that attainment, ascension and enlightenment was founded upon was separation.

What I realized is that the first key - and I must say, after a very long while, though I have applied it extensively before, but once you become a certain expression or experience, you take it for granted to a certain extent - is honesty, is honesty with yourself. Now, imagine, I had to realize - what is realization but honesty with self? - I had to realize that attainment, ascension and enlightenment was supporting separation, was not supporting the expression of myself as oneness and equality; and I did that in a moment, I realized that.

 

I had to realize that attainment, ascension and enlightenment was supporting separation, was not supporting the expression of myself as oneness and equality

 

The enjoyment of self-honesty is immense, because you become proud of your own expression in existence, you’re not ashamed, you don’t have to hide, you’re able to face anyone, head-on, in-the-eye, you stand open and vulnerable, no secrets, no self-deception, self-honesty. During this process - this is what I’m here to say - the key, human beings, is honesty with self, is self-honesty, is self-revelation.

Through words spoken by myself, by many dimensional beings through this interdimensional portal, we speak directly, we say it how it is. Why? Some may react, some may become resentful, angry; but, inevitably, human beings/humanity/mankind, the truth of yourself is inevitable. Who you are in and as existence is not able to be hidden, is not able to be enslaved, is not able to be lost, is not able to be hurt, has no inner conflict, is here as yourself; and that expression of yourself, I’m not able to ‘give’ you, no-one is able to ‘give’ you, because if it’s given to you – again - it’s a transference of knowledge and information, and I’m certain we’ve had enough of only transference of knowledge and information instead of all standing within and as oneness and equality and expressing themselves unconditionally and individually.

 

So, this is a process of self-realization through self-honesty. To make it simpler for yourself, mankind, I would suggest you be honest with yourself - save yourself and be honest with yourself - because all that exists in this world at the moment is self-deception, through transference of knowledge and information, through the transference of knowledge and information between human beings instead of it being self-honesty, an expression of self as oneness and equality for all of existence. So, that’s where we’re at, and that’s where we’re directing you and pushing you, to self-honesty.
Thank you.

This is Osho.

 

 

logo tree Desteni Equal Money

 

Desteni

Equal Money

Destonian Wiki

 

 

 

art-picture by Ingrid Bloemheuvel

0 comments:

Post a Comment